Sunday, August 14, 2011

Marrying the Night

From StuckInCustoms

Over the summer, I promised a friend that I would go to this exact spot and recapture this photo from this exact angle during these exact weather conditions.  We shook on it so obviously this promise is now as solid as concrete and I plan to deliver.  The gauntlet was thrown and I accepted the challenge, though I had to put in some conditions in case the weather wasn't exactly right.

I'm off to France in less than 12 hours.  I also just turned 23 about a half hour ago.  I'm a jumble of emotions at the moment--sad, scared, happy, nervous, excited, shocked--but I'm mostly excited for my life to get another colorful jolt as things have been on the drab side lately.

For those with my gmail, gchat me.  For those with my skype, skype me.  For those who I know only on facebook, facebook me.  For those who have rejected those and all other forms of online communication due to some desire to not succumb to social media...well, I cannot help you and I guess we'll talk in December.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment